Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Was Tagged

Tagged by Todd - Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.

1) I marvel at the writing of Truman Capote.
2) One of my prized possessions is Peter Sellers' autograph.
3) My will does not allow for a funeral -- only a memorial service.
4) As of late I have come to crave panang curry; I eat it twice a week.
5) M.F. brings me my coffee the moment I walk into the office presumably because I am such a grouch in the mornings.

I tag Isaac, Ray, Frank, Arthur and Piers.

3 comments:

Todd R. Vick said...

I will try panang curry if you will sample some Bruschetta.

James said...

It's a date!

Caryn Kirk said...

M.F. brings him his coffee because his wife neglects to do it herself, and she concurs with the reason.