- I like espresso drinks. I like chai tea. Who knew a chai tea latte could be so scrumptious?
- I thought I saw Tobey Macguire waiting for a bus at the corner of Denny and Dexter this morning.
- Every time I see an episode of Star Trek that features Harry Mudd I become very, very angry.
- I was at Macy's on Tuesday. They are setting up their Christmas section. Is it just me, or does Labor Day week seem a tad early for this sort of thing?
- I found a recipe for a ham bone and bean soup the other day. I happen to have a ham bone handy, so I figured...
- I don't know why the animal rights activists are not up in arms about the expression "easy as shooting monkeys in a barrel." The image is disturbing and I can think of few things more cruel.
- My daughter told me there were two things worse than the kiss of death, a phrase she picked up from the these song to the James Bond film Goldfinder. I asked her what was worse than the kiss of death. She responded:
The two things worse than the kiss of death:
1. The Poke of Death
2. The Slap in the Face of Death