Thursday, January 31, 2008

HELP ME

Each year I participate in the MS Walk, an important charitable function for me as my grandmother suffered from multiple sclerosis and two dear people who have been in my life are presently battling the disease.

My friend Jennie is doing a heroic job of fighting her condition, while at the same time raising a toddler and taking care of a husband who works many hours at a challenging job.

If you click on the link to the right, you will go to my MS page. At this writing I am 0% toward my goal of raising $250, and I would love to raise much more.

Help us out. Five dollars, ten dollars, whatever you can do. Every little bit helps.

You can donate on-line or email me and I can send you an address if you wish, to mail your support.

Thanks in advance to all who join me in seeking an end to multiple sclerosis.

No comments: